Saturday, March 27, 2021

Wipe the pain off their face!

 Psalm 34:5 "Those who look to Him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame."  Today and this week as I visit with family here in California, I can see so much pain on so many faces. In my own family and beyond.  I used to try to fill the holes in my life with alcohol and exercise. Yet that always left me empty and couldn't get enough of either.  In my alcohol rehab I was taught that if I try to fill myself with anything from out side my body like food, alcohol or  compulsive exercise. I can never be filled.   I'll just keep needing more, and never be satisfied.   But if I let myself be filled with the Spirit of God from deep in my Soul I can be filled to over flowing and radiate.    I have found this so true in my life.   Filling myself with Gods word and trusting in His love for me and loving others with that love is how I live in patience, kindness and understanding.  I certainly don't think I radiate as well as I'd like to.  But today this verse reminds me to do so I first need to be filled with Jesus!!  Nothing else, no one else can wipe  the pain off my face or out of my heart.   My prayer is you will rest in being filled with the love of Jesus today and His love radiates from your heart and shines on your face!!!!😇🙏🌸♥️🦅

No comments:

Post a Comment