Monday, March 22, 2021

With a sincere heart ...

Ephesians 6:7 "Serve wholeheartedly, as you were serving the Lord, not men,". This goes so well with yesterday's verse.   Do what you do because it's the right thing to do, and do it with a sincere heart.   Doing the right thing with a bad attitude is not good.  We can "feel" each other's energy. When I show up to help my mom and I'm not in a " good place", instead of helping her,  my attitude, contributes to making her " feel" like a burden to me.    Also if my attitude is wrong, I feel like she is a burden to me and then I don't enjoy my time with her.   When I can "Be" in my present moment and "Be" the love of God,  life is much more enjoyable, even in the things I would prefer not to do.  Today, in whatever your day holds, may you be filled with the desire to work unto the Lord and not unto men. πŸ˜‡πŸŒΈπŸ™♥️πŸ¦…

No comments:

Post a Comment