Monday, March 8, 2021

PEACE in the middle of our mess ups

 John 16:33 " I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart!  I have overcome the world. ".  Peace, peace peace....   sometimes I have to close my eyes and intentionally chose peace in Jesus.   I make plenty of bad decisions  even now as a Christian.    Kinda funny I was hoping by now I'd be a bit more mistake free.    But it's my plight.   I think it each of our plights.   I like Romans 8:28 " And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him."   All things...including my questionable decisions 😇 Romans 8:29 preferences 28.....to be conformed to the likeness of His Son."    In all things we can have His PEACE,  knowing He is using it all to help us be more like Jesus..... sometimes ( often) I wish I was a quicker learner😇.   Yesterday at my last ski race of the season I made a wax mistake.  One of the people at the race said, " You won't have to make that mistake again".   He's right.   I won't ever put Klister on my fish scales again.     That was certainly not a moral issue and only affected my time which affected the volunteers who waited for me to cross the finish line.   It was a beautiful day yesterday so no one seemed to mind my blunder.  I wish all my blunders could be so harmless.   It's peaceful to know God can take my worse mess up and make it right.   I hope you like this today too😇🦅🙏🌸♥️PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment