Saturday, March 13, 2021

See what’s right

Psalm 104:1 "Praise the Lord, O my soul.  O Lord my God you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty."   Today, is my last race of the Winter season the Birkie Fat ๐Ÿšด Bike.   It's also the anniversary of my sons accident that caused the death of his  good friend and landed him in prison    The week before his friend died he professed faith that 1. He was a sinner. 2. He believes Jesus died on the cross for him to pay the price of his sins 3. He believed Jesus rose from the grave.   I assured him that night because he believed in his heart and confessed with his mouth he was a Christian.   Today I feel in a funk.   But when I remeber to thank God for what is right and praise Him.   It helps.   I hope that today you too can take the time to see what's right, thank God and Praise Him!! ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฆ…♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment