Saturday, March 20, 2021

Love a Bully today!

 1Peter3:8 " Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble."  Put on love, compassion and humility regardless of how people treat you.  There is a slogan in Sparta, against bullies " No bullying in our town!" I think the slogan should be; "Love a Bully today!"   Hurting people hurt others.   There is so much pain in our world.   Today if someone hurts you or is rude or what ever the offense try to remember; hurting people hurt others and intentionally put on your love.    When I was drinking I used to put on a big front trying to look real good on the outside, actually throughout my life often when I looked best on the outside was when I was most broken on the inside.  Everyone has a story and no one has it easy.   Let's love our brothers and sisters today with a sincere forgiving heart😇🌸🙏♥️🦅

No comments:

Post a Comment