Sunday, March 7, 2021

He makes our cricked path straight

Psalm 55:8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord.  9 As the Heavens are higher then the Earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."    These verses are so loud in my heart today along with; Proverbs 3:6 " Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."    Loosing our Lovely Erin hear on Earth, has been the hardest thing for my heart to handle; but when I firmly Trust in God and His word I can keep walking forward in Christ.    I hope you like these verses today too and they help you walk forward in Jesus today and always๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…

No comments:

Post a Comment