Thursday, March 4, 2021

Thrive in the prunning

 John 15:2 " Every branch that does bear fruit He prunes so that it will be even more fruitful."   We can see the tremendous beauty arise in a  rose bush, after it has survived its pruning.  If left unpruned, a rose bush gets pretty straggly, not close to the beauty of a pruned bush.    I have to TRUST in the pruning to bear fruit.  Many times in life, things were going well.   Then, the bomb dropped, the pruning.   Without the pain, consequences and disappointments in my life,  I am confident I would be a much more prideful person, trusting in my stuff not the one who gave it all to me.    We are pruned to thrive!   Ultimately, what we go through here is simply preparing us for Heaven.    Each of us will face pruning throughout our humane time.   Today be inspired keep your eye on the Prize, our life with Jesus in Heaven. Let's look forward and try to take as many with us as we can😇🙏🌸♥️🦅 I never like the pruning but when I Trust Him through it I continue to bear fruit😇Praise the Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment