Friday, March 5, 2021

Think right for hope

Philippians 4:4-8 " Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again: rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all.   The Lord is near.  6 Do not be anxious about anything but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.   8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure,, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things."    Pray and trust God He is a good Father that loves us and hears our every prayer.   Sometimes I start looking at the things in my life that I think are wrong.  These verses help me to remember to look at what's right and KNOW God's got this and everything.   I hope you like this today too😇🙏🌸♥️🦅

No comments:

Post a Comment