Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lent challenge day 16


Lent Wellness Challenge Day 16
1 Timothy 6:6  “ But Godliness with contentment is great gain.” KJV

1 Timothy 6:11-12  “But thou, O man of God, flee things and follow after righteousness, Godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.”  Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, where unto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.” KJV

GODLINESS WITH CONTENTMENT IS GREAT GAIN!!!

I believe when I am acting within His laws to the best of my ability, covered by His mercy, grace and love I am not only content but I am HAPPY!!!!!!!!(Psalms 144:15)

Attitude is Altitude!!!  We are on a wellness quest this Lent season.  Are we enjoying it?  Many times at my seminars I have participants do a laughing exercise.  Recreation, having fun is important in life.  I know from my personal experience happiness is something I choose, not something I just have. 

 Often I need to do things that are not on my fun list, laundry, and dishes, toilets SNOW SHOVELING! Yet when I choose to do what ever I am doing in joy for Him I feel joy.  We can take this attitude in to all areas of our life. 

Today, ask yourself “ am I approaching this lifestyle change from a lack perspective or a spirit of joy?”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly





We will be addressing this very subject at this afternoons meeting.  If you cannot attend in person you can attend via conference call at 3:30 pm CST.

Call (605)-475-4000
Access code is 424844#

No comments:

Post a Comment