Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lent wellness prep day 5


Lent wellness (prep day 5)

Good morning!

   What a beautiful morning it is too!  Today I found a quote from Joanie Yoder,

“The Bible is meant to be bread for daily use, not cake for special occasions.”

PERFECT!!!!!

Psalm 121:2 “My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.”

Psalm119: 33 “Teach me, O Lord, the way of thy statues; and I shall keep it unto the
End.”

My life is easier to manage, my weight easier to control, my temper more easily conquered through the help of the Lord.  By my self I have fallen so many times.  With Jesus I may still fall, but I am caught.  He saves me; He continually forgives me and gives me the strength to keep on keeping on. When I spend daily time in His word I feel His strength and am given encouragement to do what He wants me to do.  Have you enjoyed your bread today?

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment