Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lent challenge day 19


Lent Wellness Challenge Day 19

I am getting a late edition out today.  I have been working at the Fire House for the past three days and my time is not my own, plus I just lost the last hour of work because I messed up my save.

We all have things that don’t work out quite right.  It is what we do with those frustration moments that can make or break our day.  We will be tried.  That is a given.  When I am feeling frustrated I remember  “All things work out for good for those who love God”.  This is the faith I hang my hat on daily.  Many things do not work as quickly as I would like, or the exact way I would like them to.  God sees all and is the rewarded of those who diligently seek Him.  (Hebrews 11:6) 

Life style changes are this way; sometimes slow to see the desired result.  I know that when we keep on keeping on in the right direction we will get to a better place.

Hebrews 11:25  “Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season; KJV

A powerful tool to stomp out frustration is prayer.  Let’s pray for each other today that today and each day forward we can be lead by Faith regardless of what goes wrong.

Mathew 18:19-20 “ Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.  For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” KJV(I could not get these to appear in red letters they are the words of Jesus.)

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment