Friday, March 18, 2011

Lent wellness day 10


Lent Challenge day 10
Good Morning,

   I hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day.  St. Patrick spread the good news of the Gospel to Ireland.  He used the Three-leaf clover to illustrate Father, Son and Holy Spirit. 

Father- Heavenly Father, Creator
Son- Jesus, Savior, washes our sins clean, we can have a relationship with the Father
Holy Spirit- Helper, who helps us live as Jesus taught us.

Listen to the VOICE OF TRUTH.  We have been given the Holy Spirit as our helper.  Sometimes we can believe a lie and not the voice of truth.  Lies that come into my head are; you can’t do it, why try? No body cares what you have to say, a little gossip is not that bad, I don’t have time to reach out ,  it was only a white lie, You really screwed up, just forget trying, give up.  Do you recognize any of these?

If we believe the lies of Satan we can give up our goal of living a Life pleasing to God.  Today let’s make sure we are listening to the Voice of truth.  My friend Judy pointed out to me, God is incapable of doing anything bad.  When bad, defeated thoughts enter our head they are not of God!

Today, let’s concentrate on listening to the VOICE OF TRUTH and squash any lie that enters our head.


Hebrews 13:6 “The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.” KJV

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment