Saturday, March 5, 2011

Loving ourselves


Lent wellness day two
On Thursday, at our Sparta groups I noticed how important it would be for each of us to continually remember we are worthy children of God.  We deserve to have kind loving thoughts toward ourselves no matter how many times we fail or fall short. Jesus suffered and died for each of us so that we could be forgiven.  This forgiveness is for everything, yesterday, today and tomorrow.  We live in continual forgiveness.  Today and each day forward when we are tempted to say or think negative condemning thoughts toward ourselves try saying this,” I am a beautiful child of God, I am forgiven through Christ Jesus I will not put myself down because He died to bring me up.  I am His and I am worthy through Him!  We all need to love ourselves with His love and not to compromise this at all!!

Psalm 63:3 “Because thy loving kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment