Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lent wellness day 7


Lent Wellness Challenge day 7
For the past six days I have successfully given up extra dessert.  I have managed to stay with one normal size serving of dessert a day. (You know a miniscule amount like a half a cup of ice cream.)  During the past couple days I have started reverting back to my cheese and crackers habit. I will try to use the 1 Corinthians 10:23 verse again today “ all things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful; all things are lawful for me, but not all things edify.”NKJ

Next I need to look at why I am reverting back to old habits. 
1.     I feel justified in my excuse.(since I have been so good with dessert)
2.     I am not eating my fruits and vegetables first.
3.     I am being lead by my feelings and not the truth.

Today Let’s all try to make sure we are being lead by the truth, His word.  Find a Bible verse that motivates you in your desired behavior change and please share it with our group.   WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER! 

James 1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.”


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment