Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Angry at God?

Forgiveness.  Without   it..... a festering soar.  Today it's on my heart that we can be angry at God, that He let something happen or simply didn't move the way we thought He should. .   There are an innumerable amount of things God doesn't stop that I think He should.   He could let our loved ones be healed in this physical earth but in His wisdom, sometimes/ often He doesn't.   It feels a bit anti Christian to say I need to " Forgive " God      It's not that I need to " Forgive" God so much as I have to TRUST God.   TRUST,  His ways are higher then I can think.    I have to TRUST Him in order not to be angry with Him.   Because my anger is like a festering soar.    We are not to even go to bed angry, being angry about our situations can lead to a hardening of our hearts.  We do not want that!! Ephesians 4:18 " They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts."  19 Having lost  all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more."  I hope this helps you let go of your way and TRUST Gods wisdom and go boldly in His direction with Love and forgiveness.   😇🙏🦅❤️🌸


No comments:

Post a Comment