Sunday, May 16, 2021

Mighty to save

  Our Lord is mighty to save...   He can move mountains, He conquered the grave..  I choose to think about how great God is and choose to be thankful, in His greatness He knows and loves each of us more then we can understand.   This is mind blowing! He knows every star and every hair on everyone's head.     When ever I have feelings of, "give up" or   " I just can't today,    It's too much" I go back to Philippians 4:13 " I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."   I choose Jesus, so I can choose strength and joy.   Proverbs 23:7 " as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he."   How we choose to think is how we choose to live. Today choose faith that God is who He said He is.   Walk knowing .... He is mighty to save!  He conquered the grave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment