Friday, May 21, 2021

Do not give up!!

Galatians 6:9 "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 10 Therefore, as we have opportunity , let us do good to all people especially to those who belong to the family of believers."  Do not weary in well doing!!!    I have found that one of the best things I can do for me is to help others.  If I stay in my own world and think on my own issues I can feel overwhelmed   When I actively go share the good God has given me, I feel better.  I have more joy.    Today, no matter what your trouble, be inspired to go invest in someone else share the time and talents God has given you.    I promise, it will be time well spent!!   Be fit and be blessed in all you think, say and do!!πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸŒΈ❤️πŸ¦…


No comments:

Post a Comment