Saturday, May 29, 2021

His Temple vs. Your trash can

 Our Bodies His temples.     1 Corinthians 6:19 " Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you,whom you have received from God? You are not your own."   This is one of the verses I used a lot in the beginning of my fitness minisrty. "Treat your body like a temple 

Not a trash can!" Was the Montra I exclaimed.   So easy to say so hard to do.   Today, I've been at the lake for one week.   During that time frame I have eaten two bags of corn chips and two half gallons of ice cream.   All total it was 8,700 calories.  Basically about 1200 calories a day of pure junk food.  I have to work out relatively hard for two hours a day to maintain my weight to eat that much crap.    Wow. My epiphany  today, is all my workouts are just so I can eat crap.  The main part of this is not weight gain it's throwing 1200 calories a day into my body that  will harm me and not help me.   There are not many good nutrients in either of these food choices.     If I truly want to feel better in my life. I need to address feeling better in my body which means, I have to look at the junk I put into it.   There is an old saying" garbage in.... garbage out".   Today I hope this helps you remeber to treat your body as His temple not your trash can!πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ¦…❤️πŸ’ƒπŸŒΈ

No comments:

Post a Comment