Thursday, May 20, 2021

Perfect peace,,,,,,TRUST

Pride, today as I'm opening my Bible the Holy Spirit once again is showing me my pride.   It's cool how God speaks, he doesn't speak in audible voices but though His word, the Bible and when I open it up and read His Spirit convicts me.   Sometimes it almost seems words are highlighted.  And of course. Sometimes I have used my highlighter to illuminate the verses that stole me the most.   I hope when you read your Bible you too use a high lighter, underline and make notes.   This practice makes it easier for me to concentrate on The meaning of what I'm reading.    I also like that this practice. Helps me actually" wear out" some Bibles.  Which I kinda think is cool.  Which of course is pride. πŸ˜‡.  Today I had Isaiah 26:3 high lighted and circled " You will keep in perfect peace, him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You.  4 TRUST in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord, is the ROCK eternal.    Today I will try to keep my pride in check by truly trusting in God and waiting patiently on Him and His waysπŸ˜‡❤️πŸ™πŸ¦…πŸŒΈ.   I hope this helps you today tooπŸ˜‡


No comments:

Post a Comment