Saturday, May 8, 2021

Heaven to look forward too😇

John 8:36 " So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."  John 11:25 Jesus said to her," I am the resurrection and the life.   He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;".  One of my dearest Friends . Went to Heaven yesterday.   She is the reason I started sending out these text messages in the morning.   When she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer I knew she'd need support but didn't want to be annoying , so I figured I'd just send her a Bible verse everyday so she could keep her eyes on the Lord.   She was good at that anyways. But I couldn't think of anything else to do that would be of value.    I know she appreciated the verses.  During this past 16 months I have met each of you,  on this text message list and in my heart I felt a Bible verse a day could help you too.    You are on my list because I want you to always remember no matter what Jesus loves you and through Him you are free, even in death you are alive and free.  My dear friend Judy lived her life helping others know this simple truth.   Jesus is the way the truth and the life!   Because of Jesus she had/has a tremendous peace about her.  1 know you are a sinner.  2 Believe Jesus died on the cross to pay the eternal price of your sins.  3 Believe Jesus rose from the grave.   If you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth these three  things are true.  You are a Christian and you have Heaven to look forward to.   Today in my grief.  I'm choosing to be thankful for my dearest  friend and extremely thankful I'll see her again because of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment