Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Prideful humility?

Humility,  funny thing if you think you have it, you are likely prideful.   The only way I have found to keep pride in check is by remembering everything absolutely everything I have is from God.   I may have worked hard to get things but my ability to work hard,  came from God.  I have a tendency to run out ahead of God and ask Him to bless my "impulsive decisions" He often doesn't.    When I truly wait on Him and seek His direction His blessings truly flow.   Matthew 6:33-34. “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.  34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”   True blessings come when God is in it !   😇🙏❤️🦅🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment