Monday, May 10, 2021

Soar!!

 John 6:37 On the last and greatest day of the feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, " If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. 38 whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water shall flow from within him."  Be filled!!  Today, I am tempted to look at the hole in my life left by the passing of my dear friend.   Yet for her; there is no hole only glory.    As Isaiah 40 says; She will soar like  on the wings of an πŸ¦… Eagle.  A simple prayer, that helps me be filled, is calling on the name of Jesus.   When I put all my trust in Him and lean not on my own understanding         The hole in my heart gets healing.  We each have holes in our hearts.   Today be inspired to let Jesus fill you, so His streams of living water can flow through and from youπŸ˜‡πŸ¦…πŸŒΈ❤️πŸ™.  Go Soar!!πŸ˜‡

No comments:

Post a Comment