Friday, May 14, 2021

Do all things without complaining

 Philippians 2:14 " Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15 so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you SHINE like stars  in the universe."   Things happen that I don't want.... sometimes things happen that  I just can't stand and it makes me feel like I can't breathe.   When the horrible happens it's easy for me to feel like loosing hope.    In this state of mind I tend to grumble and complain.    When I do it just adds to my hopelessness.    I can't SHINE when I'm grumbling and complaining.    All that we do is to honor God.  TRUST in the horrible and look up.  Thank Him for what is right.   Focus of what is right.    Today I'm tempted to complain that God didn't heal my dear friend here on Earth, but that will only make me bitter.  Today I will intentionally decide to thank Him for her life in the first place and thank Him, she is in eternal glory and thank Him I will see her again.     Grumbling and complaining only hardens my heart.    The last thing my beautiful Friend and sister in Jesus, would want is my heart to get hardened.  She would want me to see what's right, she'd want me to tell everyone that she is happily in Heaven and they can go there too, because of Jesus simply Jesus!!.   She would want me to SHINE in the darkness.  We all have things that we can grumble and complain about.   Today choose Joy in Jesus so you can SHINE.   TRUST God so you can SHINE!  😇❤️🦅🌸🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment