Monday, May 24, 2021

The waiting

I want what I want and I want it right now!  This makes me think of a two year old when I write it.    But truly I'm writing this because, that's how I often feel.   What about you?   Do you want what you want and your want it right now?   Silly isn't it?   Good things come to those who wait.  We have all heard that too. Patients, kindness and understanding is what my Dear Grandma Holt told me to pray for,   My Dear friend Judy said," never pray for patience, you'll keep getting tested".   They are both right!  Not getting what I want when I want it, has taught me to TRUST.   I'm the middle of my impulsive desires I can be pretty head strong.   I can be telling God what He should do.    As I read Isaiah 40 over again today.   It reminds me God is God, He and He alone can change hearts and move mountains.    It's my job to patiently wait upon the Lord in deep TRUST.    I hope this helps you too in your waiting today ๐Ÿ˜‡.  Isaiah 40:29-31" He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the week. 30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;  31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.   They will soar on wings like Eagles ๐Ÿฆ…; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."    GO SOAR in your waiting !!!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฆ…❤️๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒธ


No comments:

Post a Comment