Monday, May 17, 2021

Never to busy to love

Ephesians 5:1 " Be imitators of God, therefore as dearly loved children 2 and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."    Love others as Jesus loves us!   Wow. That's such a big request !!  Without Jesus I can not even begin to do this.   Left on my own selfishness takes over.    I am like everyone else....busy busy busy.   But when I realize, I'm not to be too busy to intentionally invest and care for others I get a bigger pay out then if I stay on my " busy" self centered plan.     For me to intentionally love and be the love of Jesus I try to remember His sacrificial love for us.   We are called to be imitators of Jesus.   Sacrificial sharing sacrificial love. This means intentionally leaving my own plans and looking for opportunities to invest in others with love.     Today I hope you take time to sacrificially πŸ’— love!!  πŸ˜‡❤️πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ¦…

No comments:

Post a Comment