Monday, May 3, 2021

Power in the name of Jesus

Psalm 118:10 " All nations surrounded me, but in the name of the Lord I cut them off.  11 They surrounded me on every side, but in the name of the Lord I cut them off.  12 They swarmed around me like bees, but they died out as quickly as burning thorns; in the name of the Lord I cut them off."    A simple, effective prayer is calling on the name of Jesus.   Sometimes when I can't fall asleep because of racing thoughts. I simply close my eyes and think only on His name.   Sometimes I do the same thing when things get hard.   Often I don't know what to pray,  but I know when I call upon the name of Jesus He answers.     I hope you take comfort in this today too.    His arm is never to short and He hears our every prayer, when we pray in Jesus nameπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ¦…❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment