Thursday, May 27, 2021

Content?

Contentment.   I think of myself as content because I'm satisfied with not being a "shopper".  Yet, this morning as I truly think about if I'm content it's on my heart,  I want things that I don't have.   I want this life to be different then it is.   I want the healing that hasn't come.   Can you relate?   It's funny, I was riding bike with a Friend of mine and he said, " seems like you're just not satisfied ".  I thought he was off his rocker! But, this morning the word contentment, is heavy on my heart.   I believe we are called to live in peace and contentment, in all things TRUSTING Jesus all the way. When I spend my moments "longing" for something I don't have, then I am not living in contentment.    For me this is profound.   I hope you like this today too.   I hope it helps you reevaluate and live in peace with what ever your circumstances are.   I hope this helps you TRUST what ever you are going through, is as it's supposed to be, for the glory of God.  Philippians 4:11” I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.”

No comments:

Post a Comment