Monday, May 31, 2021

Forgiveness

 Proverbs 23:15 " My son, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad; my inmost being will rejoice when your lips speak what is right".  Today is my twins birthday.  They are 29 today.  I have three boys, each whom I take great delight in. As  I read Proverbs 23 today;  I’m reflecting on my motherhood.   I've fallen short many times.   The things I regret the most in life are my "bad mom" stories.  I'm so thankful my children have risen above my mistakes and become amazing men.   Proverbs15:22 "Listen to your father, who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old."   We all make mistakes as parents.  We all make mistakes in all of  our relationships.   That's what I love about being a Christian, I accept the forgiveness Jesus died to give me and extend that forgiveness to others.   I thank God that my children have extended that forgiveness to me too๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…❤️๐ŸŒธ.  I hope this little reflection helps you look at if you are walking in love and forgiveness, in your family too.  It’s truly the only path I know to peace.  ๐Ÿ˜‡ Forgiveness!! Thank you Jesus for true Forgiveness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment