Sunday, May 23, 2021

Living sacrifice πŸ˜‡

Romans 12:1 " Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of Gods mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God-this is your spiritual act of service.  2 Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is- His good, pleasing and perfect will."    In Corinthians, Paul says," I discipline my body so it doesn't discipline me."     I love that.   I started my fitness minisrty to help people be better stewards of their lives.   It's hard to do right when we feel bad.   If we don't take good care of our physical bodies our thinking gets off.  When out thinking gets off we don't take care of ourselves.   Be motivated today to think right, eat right and move right.    For me if I do this as my service to God I have extra determination to truly be a good steward of all He has given me.    I hope you like this today and it helps youπŸ˜‡πŸ™❤️πŸ¦…πŸŒΈ

No comments:

Post a Comment