Monday, April 4, 2011

Lent Wellness Challenge Day 28


Lent Wellness Challenge day 28
TRIGGERS

Triggers are things that trigger a behavior in us.  Tonight as I was eating my half-cup of ice cream, I started craving a second half-cup and I hadn’t even finished my serving!  The trigger for me was taking bigger bites and eating my ice cream while “in the middle of stuff” Thank God I had an AH HAA moment.    I realized, when I sit down and enjoy each bite of my food, after I took the time to put it in a serving dish then I am more likely to feel satisfied when I am done with my serving.  So,  for me a trigger to over eat is using big bites and eating while I am doing something else. 

I personally have a lot of triggers that can throw me into mindless munching.  What are your triggers?  How can you conquer them?

Mathew 12:33 “Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, an his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment