Monday, April 11, 2011

Lent Wellness Challenge Day 34


Lent Wellness Challenge Day 34
Good Morning,

   Easter is almost two more weeks…I was wrong yesterday…have you ever been wrong?

HAPPYPsalm 144:15 “Happy is that people, that is in such a case; yea, happy is that people, whose God is the Lord.”

How can we be wrong and happy?  I believe we can be happy no matter how many times we are wrong or mess up.  I practice a simple formula to help me with my happiness:

Love; I love God, love myself and love others; I can do this by remembering how much Jesus loves me.
Accept; I accept others and myself for everything we are and everything we are not.  I accept Gods ways are better then mine.
Forgive:  I continually forgive my self and others, by remembering what Jesus did for us on the cross.
Forget:  I leave the past in the past. I let go of the things I cannot control and trust God.  I let Jesus take my sins and remove them as far as the east is from the west.


Let’s practice LAFF.  I know when I do, I am happier regardless of what life throws
My way.  This also helps me stay on track in my wellness life style quest.

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment