Thursday, April 7, 2011

lent Wellness Challenge Day 30


Lent Wellness Challenge Day 30
I was listening to Chuck Swindal the other day and He started out his sermon with the idea of “Righteousness is to be made Right”. Yesterday I felt this.  Usually my Lent promise goes very well. This year I have ben struggling a bit more.  This morning I read;

Psalm 68:3 “But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God:  yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.”KJV

I had an easier time yesterday staying on track and away from excess sweets and my old habit of cheese and crackers. (Lately since I was doing well with sweets I started treating myself to Cheese and crackers.)  Isn’t it crazy how our brains can rationalize undesirable behavior?

The reasons I did better yesterday:

1.     I decided to walk a better walk.
2.      I confessed with my mouth the sin that was plaguing me.  I asked for help.
3.     I accepted His forgiveness and I moved on.


I do not know what today will bring. I do know that when I continue to press forward in the upward call of God.  Calling on Him continually, I will do better then if I do not.

May you all have a fresh, beautiful day!

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment