Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lent Wellness Challenge Day 29


Lent Challenge Day 29

Even Adam and Eve had a hard time obeying the law.  They had one thing they were not to do and of course they did it, which resulted in the fall of Mankind.  Thanks God for Jesus, who cam to this world and perfectly obeyed the law for us. He became our perfect sacrifice so we do not have to fear the law anymore.  Through our faith in Jesus, our Savior the law is written in our hearts and we have a desire to fulfill it through the Holy Spirit.  We cannot fulfill the law perfectly only Jesus could. We can Love, accept, and forgive ourselves and others because of Him and through Jesus we can forget what lies behind and press forward to His upward calling.


Yesterday, I was working at the Fire House.  I was tiered and disappointed with myself.  Someone brought in cookies as for our crew.  The cookies tasted great!  I had made a rule for myself to only eat one normal size treat per day.  I consumed at least six cookies and a bit of ice cream, plus chips.

Today, I am starting fresh!  I am committed to doing what I know He wants me to do, to be my best me.  Not because of the law, but because I love Him and it is a way for me to honor Him and treat my body as His temple.

Mathew 21:22  “And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment