Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lent Wellness Challenge Day 47

Lent Wellness Challenge day 47

HAPPY EASTER!!!

HOLY, HEALTHY, HAPPY…today is a great day to concentrate on them all!

I will never forget the joy I felt an Easter Sunday morning years ago as a little child.  I had learned that because Jesus died on the cross for me and rose again, I do not have to die but I can go to heaven!  We all, can have eternal life, through Jesus Christ!!

He is risen, He is risen indeed!  This is the most amazing news and today is the day we celebrate.  Today let’s share this truth, in all we do. 

HOLY=focus on GOD
HEALTHY= accept Jesus’s sacrifice
HAPPY=share His truth

Mathew 19:28  “Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.”

Happy Easter,

Kimberly
http://faithcenteredfitness.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment