Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lent Wellness Challenge Day 40


Lent Wellness Challenge Day 40

Finances=Responsible

Most of us think of finances as our money.   Finances can be thought of as recourses too.  Recourses include your time, talents, material processions, relationships, money and more.  When we honor God in all of our finances we will feel “on purpose for Him.   We have all heard that we honor God with a tithe.  I believe we should honor Him in everything we have.  I try to give Him my first fruits by spending the first part of my morning with Him, in prayer and Bible study.  I then go on to continue to be responsible with everything He has given.   Being responsible and taking good care of the gifts I have been given is a good way to Honor God.  How are you doing at honoring God in all areas of your life?  Are you being responsible with your recourses?

Each one of us has been given our own gifts, ask yourself are you using yours for God?

MATHEW 25:23 “His Lord said unto him, “Well done good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of the Lord”.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment