Thursday, April 28, 2011

lent Wellness Challenge Day 51


Lent Wellness Challenge day 51 (final)

This afternoon we meet at 3:30pm at Faith Free if you can come please do!  Call me if you want to attend via phone.  608-487-4879

Many times when we complete a challenge like this it is easy to go directly back to our old ways.  Our old habits can have strong holds on us and it take a committed effort to continue on in His ways not ours   David, is described as a man after God’s on heart.  He wrote many of the Psalms.  When you read his Psalm’s it is easy to see that he struggled too.

Psalm 31:1-2 “ In Thee, O Lord I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.  2.  Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for a house of defense to save me.


I want to stay away from the over indulging of sweets, yet I too have fallen off this week with Easter candy and lack of desire.  When I do stay away from the overindulgence my weight comes off and I feel good about what I am doing.  When I over indulge I feel the old “I can start tomorrow”, come back.

Monday, I will officially be teaching my LIVE. STRONG. FOREVER program step-by-step in the same manner we have covered the Lent Challenge.  This is a Christian Holistic wellness program and we will continue to encourage each other to keep on keeping on.  Please sign up by replying back to this email.  I will post it on the blog and on Face Book.

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment