Saturday, April 23, 2011

lent Wellness Challenge Day 46


Lent Wellness Challenge Day 46
Tomorrow is Easter Sunday.  This weekend is typically full of celebration! He is risen He is risen indeed!  We should celebrate!  This is Easter Weekend!

How do you celebrate?  I used to celebrate with food and drink.  I still prepare good quality food.  I make sure we have a feast, yet the feast is full of healthful food choices.    I serve lean proteins, fresh fruit, fresh vegetables and not much for snacks or drinks.  I have my family focus on card games, learning about each other and of course, the reason for the season, Jesus!  I make sure we talk about how through Jesus we can have eternal life!   We can have eternal glory!

Currently we are living the dash.  Our life style can radiate His love, which shows external glory.  Having Him reside in our hearts produces inner beauty, which makes all of the above possible. 

Do you have a plan for Easter?  Does it include HOLY, HEALTHY, And HAPPY?  How will you be honoring Him in your celebration?

John 12:30-32 Jesus answered and said,
“This voice came not because of me but for your sakes.  Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.  And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.”

Be fit and be blessed and have a Happy Easter!

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment